Specialists in Pre-paid Funeral Plan Sutton in Ashfield
Forward Plan are specialist providers of prepaid funeral plan Sutton in Ashfield services. We help you identify the best funeral plan for your needs, then we lock in the price at today’s rates ensuring that your funeral costs will not become a burden for your friends and family and that your arrangements are met.
The Most Affordable Funeral Plan Sutton in Ashfield
At Forward Plan, we will provide you with quotes from Golden Leaves funeral plans, as well as any information required regarding the over 50’s plan you can see a sample of our most popular Funeral plan here . This allows you to make a fully informed decision.
All of the funeral plans we provide are fully regulated by the Funeral Planning Authority (FPA) ensuring you and your money are protected.
The Forward Plan approach to Funeral Plan Sutton in Ashfield
Forward Plan are keen to invite other family and friends to Funeral Planning Discussions, Although we will document the scope we generally find that its best to invite others to the discussions so that they can have input and ensure they are given the opportunity to understand your needs. At forward plan we believe it should be a tradition for families to plan their funerals of a loved one together. We welcome the thoughts and suggestions of all family members as we help them arrange a tribute that truly honours the life that has been lived.
Why pay for services which can be decided upon later, for example why pay for 3 cars when only one is needed, additional transport can be arranged later with a funeral director if required. At forward plan we aim to guide you through the process, document your needs and advise on the best value options, we will then complete the applications and arrangements with you to ensure everything is in order, documented and no surprises.
Why do we need funeral plans?
Having a funeral plan is the best possible opportunity to put your affairs in order, and protect those closest to you from the stress and expense of arranging your funeral.
We understand that everyone will make diverse choices concerning the end of life service they would wish for, and we acknowledge that people wish to fund these purchases in a variety of ways. These decisions are clearly dependent not only on one’s financial situation but frequently based on personal choice, circumstance and lifestyle considerations.
By selecting a FPA member funeral plan, you will be able to shield yourself from rising funeral costs and take comfort in knowing that your funeral won’t be a burden to your family and friends at an upsetting and difficult time.
Planning your own funeral in advance will also ensure that your preferences are respected and followed as closely as possible. We want you to feel that you are in the safest hands if you choose a Forward Plan funeral plan to place your trust in.
Funeral Plan can cover some or all of the below costs
Not all plans are the same you must ensure you know what’s included and what’s not included in your plan.
- Burial or cremation
- Cemetery or cremation fees – these fees are set as standard by the relevant cemetery or crematorium and do not vary between funeral directors
- Viewing or visitation arrangements
- Celebrant, clergy or minister
- Professional services fee – the fee funeral directors charge for arranging, coordinating and conducting the funeral
- Coffin or casket – there are many options to choose from which vary in price depending on your preferences for shape, material and construction
- Funeral Flowers
- Musicians and Music
- Type of service (i.e. single service, dual service, graveside service, no service etc.)
- Death certificate
- Newspaper notices
- Orders of service
- Thank you cards
- Memorial book
- Readings, funeral speeches and eulogies
- Medical fees
Many of these items and costs are optional and don’t have to be included. For a full explanation of funeral costs, see
Benefits of a prepaid funeral
- Pay today’s prices – one of the biggest advantages of a prepaid funeral is that the cost is locked in at today’s prices, with no more to pay regardless of future price increases. As we’ve discussed in other articles, the average cost of a cremation and the average cost of a burial have increased steadily over the past decade, and will no doubt continue to rise well into the future.
- Protect your family financially – as a prepaid funeral plan is fully paid, you can rest assured that your family won’t be financially burdened by the cost of the funeral.
- Protect your family emotionally – at the time of death, so many families realise they never discussed the type of funeral that their loved one wanted. Having to guess and make important decisions without knowing their preferences can be incredibly difficult, and can often result in them paying more for additional items and services that aren’t needed or wanted.
- Pay in instalments – if you can’t pay the lump sum all at once, most funeral directors will allow you to pay the amount in instalments over the course of 1-3 years.
- Flexibility to plan your funeral – just because you are pre-planning your funeral doesn’t mean that you can’t customise and personalise it in exactly the same way as you’d be able to at-need.
- Pension & other entitlements – amounts paid for a prepaid funeral plan are exempt from the assets test, so they can help you obtain a full or part pension if you might otherwise exceed the assets threshold.
More cost effective than funeral insurance– assuming you live for another 3 or more years, a prepaid funeral plan is more cost effective than funeral insurance.
A FREE consultation is often considered the best way forward. This helps us each understand your private needs and then give you the option of pricing, all at a convenient time to you.
Please call us on 01332 497496, or email us on email@example.com to arrange an initial meeting.